Saturday 18 January 2014

Ruffled top



Hi Girls,
 


The outfit for the day was a ruffle top and jeans. 
 

The top is from Vero moda. Actually it was a knee length dress, but it was very loose fitting at the bottom and I dint like the way it fit. I had decided at the store itself that I would cut it and make it as a top and here it is. I kinda don’t like the halter neck but if I have bought it I had to wear it, at least a few times :)

 


I paired it with black cropped jeans and a turquoise bag.
 


I had just stepped out from the shower and had to leave my hair open. I love wearing hair bands whenever possible and I am wearing a green hairband here with the blue top  :)

 


I am wearing my favorite ‘Queue up’ black heels here.
  

So this was my simple outfit for the evening street shopping at MG Road. Hope you all liked it.
Thanks for reading and take care :)

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: Vero Moda
Jeans :Zara
Heels : Queue Up
Bag :online
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment