Sunday 17 January 2016

Pink! it's not just a color it's an attitude

Hi my beautiful Readers,

How have you all been doing?

I have started with my new job and hardly find any time to write posts. I will still try to be regular with blogging.



Today's outfit is a beautiful Indian wear. I love my Indian outfits as much as I love my western ones, I really cannot choose which one I like more :)






I chose this pretty hot pink Kurta mainly for its Rajasthani print, I don't really know what it is called. But I was looking for Sarees and Kurtas in the similar print for a while now. When I found this top online, I right away added it to my cart. It has a slit on the side. I chose to pair it up with hot pink leggings.



I am in love with these beautiful pearl earrings. I had seen them in a mall and they were for around Rs.2500. No matter how much I liked them, I did not want to spend that large amount on a pair of artificial jewelry. Just to try my luck, I started searching for these online. And I did turn up lucky as I found them online for a fraction of their original price :) These earrings are beautiful and they looked really gorgeous on me. I was waiting to flaunt them and felt they went really well with this outfit. These earrings turned up this casual wear into a party wear.



I added a bunch of hot pink glass bangles and a crystal Bindi to go with the Indian look.


Added a statement ring on the other hand.



I choose these beige wedge sandals to match with the earrings.




Makeup wise, I went with a cat eye look and hot pink lips.

So this was my simple yet rich Indian look, hope you all liked it :)

Until next time, Stay gorgeous !!

Outfit Details:

Kurta, Earrings  : Myntra
Shoes : Local Shop.
Bangles : Laxmi Road, Pune
Lipstick : Mix of Sugar Cosmetics 'Mary Poppins' and 'Dark Fuscia' by Flormar.

No comments:

Post a Comment