Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Little Black Dress

Hi All,



I am back with another outfit post. This time it is the little black dress :)



I wore this outfit while I was visiting Namur, Belgium.



This is a bandage bodycon dress from Mango. With a simple black dress like this you can do so much to dress it up or down depending on the season. As it was winters, I had to keep myself warm and had paired this dress with black stockings.







I am wearing wedged sneakers from Ken. These shoes are very comfortable and have gold studs detailing. As my whole outfit was black, I added gray and white socks to break the monochromatic look.




I am wearing my long winter jacket.



For accessories I am wearing my gorgeous black stoned earrings and rose designed bracelet, both from H&M.



Finished out the look by wearing my hair in a poof and a high ponytail.

Hope you all liked the outfit. I know I have not done justice to this beautiful dress, but I had to dress it down for winters :) I will be doing another post about dressing up this dress for the summers. Until then keep reading :)

Bye.

2 comments: