Thursday 9 July 2015

How To Wear a Mickey Mouse Shirt like an Adult

Hey yaa people!!



Yes, today's post is about a Mickey mouse t-shirt. Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse! :) I had fallen in love with him when I had met him in Disneyland, Paris <3 and let me tell you the feeling was mutual :D



But wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt after you are all grown up, can be a little tricky. Even I was among the ones who used to feel Mickey t-shirts or any other cartoon character clothing were only for the kids. If so, then why do they have it for the adults :P. But when I tried this cute mickey t-shirt on, I had instantly fallen in love with it, I thought it was really cute and did not make me look childish. It can be a very cute casual t-shirt. Later, through my research I realised Mickey mouse t-shirts are a trend in itself. How you carry it depends on you. So if you think you can carry a Mickey Mouse t shirt without looking like a schoolgirl then go for it ! :) Let me tell you how I decided to style it :)





I wore this outfit for a movie. My Mickey mouse t-shirt is very simple with black and white prints all over the front and the back and has mega sleeves. I paired it with my ripped blue jeans.





What is a Mickey mouse outfit without a hint of red, so I added my red belt and my red sneakers.






I kept my hair and makeup very simple with Mac Russian red on my lips. I opted for no accessories.

This shirt can be paired with a cute flirty black skirt or also with jeans under a black or red blazer.







Let me know how did you like my pairing. If you liked it, then next time you see that cute mickey t-shirt ,don't be skeptical about buying it :)



Also, do let me know how you would style a Mickey Mouse T-shirt :)

Outfit Details :

Jeans : Bershka
Shoes : Store in Belgium
T-shirt : Disney



No comments:

Post a Comment