Monday 16 March 2015

Love for black - Date Night outfit.


"You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion." —  Christian Dior

Hello Everyone,




Today's outfit is an all black outfit. You will see me wearing black most of the time. I love black, no one can go wrong with an all black outfit. I wore this outfit last night for an evening date with my beloved :D




As you all know by now, most of the time I plan my outfits around my shoes. I wanted to wear these new gorgeous shoes and so planned to go all black to make the shoes pop. These pumps are from Primark, they are gorgeous blue colored and have a 4 and a half inch heel. They are definitely not comfortable to walk in but they are so gorgeous :D. Well, beauty is pain!!! Sigh!!








The envelope clutch I am holding is from Primark as well. It has these beautiful coloured tiny stones going all over in the front. It is relatively small with respect to the items that can fit in. But it is suitable for dinner dates or parties where you just have to carry your cell phone and a few cosmetics. Please excuse my awkward way of holding the clutch, my nails were undone and did not want to show them :)




This top that I am wearing is an absolute beauty. It is high neck with ruffles all over the front, it gives the top such a flirty, girly look which is perfect for a date. It also has a striking tie at the back. I paired it with my black jeggings.




The top being high neck, there was no need for any neck piece so I have just added my gold loop earrings. I am wearing my gold bow bracelet. I mostly like to keep my hands bare whenever I wear sleeveless dresses, I kinda like it that way.



I left my hair loose and added a pop of color through my cobalt blue eyeliner to match my shoes :)



Thanks for stopping by and do let me know what do you think about the outfit  :)

5 comments:

  1. nice post,love your outfit!

    www.bebagottel.wordpress.com
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most stylish girl ..who has an ability to carry out any outfit gracefully
    lot of good wishes to u and for your blog ...

    -Manas

    ReplyDelete