Sunday 5 April 2015

Camel knee high boots.

Hi everyone,

How is your long weekend going!! Hope you are all having fun :)



I wore this outfit for a movie outing yesterday. I watched Fast and Furious 7, nothing great about the movie to talk about except the heart touching tribute to Paul. I like the series but this one failed to impress, so lets directly jump into the outfit.





I wore these camel boots yesterday after a long while. Winter is going to end soon and I wanted to wear boots as much as I can for the remaining few cold days. These boots are quite long which go above the knees, but they can be folded at the knee to give the look I am wearing here. I paired these boots with simple dark washed jeans and a flowy top.








I got this top from Mango. It is frilly and very feminine. The material is polyester. I like the flair of the top and the double layers of it make it a feel good wear. I am looking for more tops in the same style. They are so light weight and I adore all the stuff from Mango :)



For accessories I wore these beautiful chandelier earrings from Six Belgium. These looked so rugged yet elegant when worn.



I am wearing this chunky huge bracelet from Six again along with my gold rings. To match the shoes I wore a tan belt.



I left my hair loose with a black pearl hair clip.



Coming to the face, I am wearing Lakme liquid eyeliner on my upper lid, Khol from Peggy Sage on my lower waterline. I am wearing L'oreal Paris Million Lashes Mascara.


I added a little hint of gold at the end of my cat eye using Maybelline Master drama in vibrant gold. On my lips I am wearing Russian Red from Mac. All these beauty products will be reviewed soon in the beauty section :)

I hope you all liked the outfit. Do let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Finally ..but honestly i am speechless ..have no words to praise u
    Keep on guiding women around the globe with u r rich sense of fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey..thnk u so much Manas..happened to see ur comment just today..sorry fr the late reply :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete