Thursday 26 February 2015

Green Peplum top

Bonjour,




Today's outfit of discussion is directly from Paris!! :)  Paris being the fashion capital I had to make sure I was dressed my best. And so I chose my favourite combo of a peplum top with a pencil skirt :)



This top from Mango is the most favourite item in my wardrobe. From the style to the color to the fit, I love everything about the top. The color of the top is a unique emerald green, I have tried looking for outfits in the same color everywhere but in vain. Recently I found another top in the same color and I had to buy it, that top was from Mango as well. Please do let me know if find this color in any other brands or share any outfits you have in the same colour.







The skirt is from a brand called Nichii from Malaysia. It is a bandage skirt, and fits amazingly. I usually pair this top with black jeans, but as I was in Paris I did not want to wear my boring jeans and hence thought of pairing it with this skirt and I love the pairing :)

Again wearing my polka dot stockings to add some print to the plain outfit and wearing my zara flats. I chose flats as there was a lot of walking to do the whole day.

I am carrying a grey sling bag from H&M and wearing my fossil watch.


That is all the details about the outfit and will post more outfits from Paris :) Until then please keep reading my posts :)

au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment