Friday 8 April 2016

MAC All Fired Up!

Hi loves,

I will be reviewing one more MAC lipstick here.



The shade is All fired up and this is my most favorite lipstick I have from MAC. Read on to know more about this shade.


What the product claims :-

Bright fuschia matte
[Retro Matte]
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips. Hundreds of hues, high-fashion textures.

Formulation :-


It is a retro matte finish. The shade is very unique, it is a bright pink with red undertones. I cannot decide if it falls under the red category or the pink. When I had tried this lipstick in the MAC store, I instantly decided to buy it, as it looked stunning on the lips. The lipstick is comfortable on the lips and applies easily. You can use a liner with it, but applies well even without the liner. The staying power is quite good and has no or very little transfer. I wore it for a Sangeet function and it lasted me throughout the evening for almost 6 hours.

Packaging :-




The lipstick comes in the traditional MAC packaging with black bullet and the outer hard paper cover. The lipstick shades are written at the bottom of the bullet and cover. You get 3 gm of product.

Price Tag :-

Rs. 1450

Positives :-

  • Beautiful and unique color
  • Suits all skin tone
  • Comfortable matte finish
  • Stays for long
  • Does not transfer

Negatives :-

None. This is one of the best shades from MAC <3

On me :-





My Rating :-

***** (5 out of 5)
This is the best lipstick I own. Love it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment