Tuesday 19 May 2015

Summer Essentials : Long pleated dress

Hi All,

As summer kicks in, we are all in search for light comfortable clothing. Of course shorts and rompers are the best choice for summers, but these cannot be worn by everyone. Some may not be comfortable wearing short clothes, some may not have the right body for it and it is also not all age appropriate. But there are other alternatives which can suit everyone and are also super comfortable for the summers.





Maxi dresses and pallazos are the best choice for summers in India and are in trend this season. Today's post is on one of the summer essentials a long flowing maxi dress.




I had bought this dress from Mango for my Italy trip. I had planned to wear it on the beach, but Italy beaches were rocky and windy and we had to do a lot of ferry rides so I couldn't wear it there. We recently went to this beautiful bluebell forest, Bluebell forest where the bluebells bloom only for a couple of weeks in April and the forest is a treat for the eyes at this time. I planned to wear this dress for this forest and knew I could get some beautiful pictures :)






The dress is a beautiful cherry color with long straps. I so much love this color, I do not own anything in this color and it is such a beautiful shade of pink. This is why I love this brand as they have such unique colors :)




It has a deep V neckline which was only one thing which bothered me about this dress as I am not comfortable with deep necklines, I still bought it and paired it with this beautiful cream scarf to cover the plunging neckline. The cream and cherry color were such a perfect color combination that the scarf made this dress look more elegant and beautiful :)




The material is very lightweight polyester and it has an inner lining also made of Polyester. The dress is so lightweight that you hardly feel you are wearing anything. It is loose fitting and perfect for summers.




I wore these beautiful ear cuffs from H&M. It is gold with baby pink tassells all over.



I added this gold full finger ring.


I wore my flat golden sandals. Please excuse my awkward toes, I have ugly feet :P that explains why I mostly wear shoes :) But this dress had to be paired with sandals :)



I did a half french braided head band with my hair. Do let me know in the comments if you want to know how I did it.

Hope you all liked the outfit :)







Outfit details:

Dress: Mango ( you can find the same here )
Earrings : H&M
Sandals, Ring : Primark ( same sandals here)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Outfit and Great Clicks

    http://www.mumbaitomelbourne.com/fashion-and-beauty-blog-posts

    ReplyDelete