Sunday 24 April 2016

Long skirt with Kurta

Hi my lovely readers,

Here is an outfit post after a long long time. This outfit is very suitable for a Sangeet function or any Indian festivals.




I love long flowing skirts. This gold and bright pink skirt is from my Mehndi function. For my Mehndi I wanted a no fuzz outfit so I had chosen this long skirt and had paired it up with a short blue blouse. I love the flair the skirt has and the golden border makes it very Indian. The material is cotton and very suitable for this hot weather.






This time around I thought of giving this skirt a twist and paired it up with a same colored long Kurta. I had bought this Kurta to pair it up with my red palazzo for a Sangeet I was attending. But I ended up not wearing it. So I thought of creating a look for my blog using the Kurta. I tried pairing it up with my long skirt and it paired up well. The kurta also has gold on it coordinating with the skirt.
Some other ways to pair this multi slit Kurta is with gold palazzo or blue jeans.






I wore these beautiful statement Kundan Jhumkas. These are quite old, at least 5 years old. It costed me only Rs.300 that time and I got them from Bangalore. Just love how it amps up any Indian outfit.




I had a matching gold and fuchsia sandals from Anouk.



Makeup wise, I am wearing L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in the shade 510 Cherry Crop and Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell in the shade 02 Marry Poppins to create this bright pink lips. On my eyes I have Oriflame The ONE wonder eyeliner,PLUM naturStudio all day wear kohl kajal and L'Oreal False Lash Butterfly waterproof Mascara. The foundation I use currently is the L'Oreal INFALLIBLE in the shade 320 Caramel Toffee.





Hope you all liked the outfit. Will be back with another outfit post soon until then stay gorgeous ! :)

Outfit Details:

Skirt : WestSide.
Kurta : Ethnicity
Sandals : Anouk from Jabong.
Bangles : Laxmi Road, Pune
Jhumkas : Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment