Thursday 10 December 2015

Aztec is always a good idea!

Hi my readers,

The outfit of the day is an Aztec print top paired with palazzos. I have a lot of stuff in Aztec print, they are always easy to pair with and also look super classy.



This top of mine is a very recent purchase, got it just last weekend. The moment I saw it, I had the whole outfit ready in my mind.







As the print was bright and colorful,I chose to pair it with my black palazzo pants. The whole outfit was light and breezy, it is something which I can comfortably wear the whole day.



I chose to accessorize with these matching turquoise earrings to match one of the several colors on the top.



I played a lot with my makeup for this look. I added a Maybelline colossal eyeliner in turquoise on my upper lids. I had a mix of 2 lipsticks on my lips to give an ombre effect. I have Maybelline lip crayon in the shade 'Fab Orange' and Sugar cosmetics Matte Lip crayon in the shade 'Mary Poppins'. Stay tuned for my next post on these Sugar cosmetic's matte lipsticks.

Details:

Top: Pantaloons
Palazzo : Ethnicity
Earings: Six, Belgium
Sandals : e- you, Belgium
Lipstick : Maybelline 'Fab Orange' and Sugar Cosmetics ' Mary Poppins'

No comments:

Post a Comment