Monday 23 February 2015

Sequined skirt

Hi All,

I hope you all had a great weekend :) Mine was nothing special just did some shopping and watched some movies on the lappy.

The outfit I am gonna write about today is a sequined dress which I wore on my first day in Switzerland.


I am wearing a sequined dress as a skirt here :) I was always on a look for a sequined skirt and when I saw this dress I instantly figured out that it would look great as a skirt. When you are wearing anything sequined it becomes the main focus of your entire outfit and hence I have kept everything else very simple. I wore a simple black tshirt and black tights.



As we had visited Switzerland in November, the weather was very cold. I had paired the skirt with black mid calf length boots. I love the combination of short skirts with high boots. The black boots were very comfortable and also were suitable to walk in the snow. I wore my black jacket and had one more layer of red winter jacket for the extra protection against the cold.







I like adding a pop of color to my outfits, since my whole outfit was almost black I am wearing cobalt blue hand gloves for the pop. As the weather got chiller in the evenings I also added my jeweled beanie. The black beanie has light yellow rhinestones all over.





Thats all about the outfit :)

I hope you all have a great week ahead.

Thanks for reading. Bbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment