Wednesday 9 September 2015

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick

Hi my beauties,

As the very famous saying goes "Put on some red lipstick and live a little", every girl needs that perfect red lipstick in her stash and yes, I agree it is very difficult to find that perfect red lipstick. I like my reds to be bold and striking on the face and I have yet to find that striking red lipstick. But I have found 2 red lipsticks which are a great shade and not over powering. I have reviewed one of them already here, this was a matte red. I am reviewing another shade today and this one is also matte but moisturizing.




The shade I am reviewing today is a red lipstick from Chanel in the shade '38 LA FASCINANTE'.


What the product claims :-

Elevating matte to a new elegance, this next-generation, non-drying matte lipstick glides on lips with intensely rich, long-wearing colour and a sumptuously soft, velvet matte finish.

Lipstick Formulation :-



The lipstick is very creamy and glides smoothly on the lips. You can get moderate coverage in single swipe, this is suitable for daily wear. You need more than two swipes to get a brighter color which is the perfect red lipstick color.

The Packaging :-




It comes in a classy black and gold packaging with the Chanel logo on top.



 It also has an outer paper packaging with all the details of the lipstick. There is a push mechanism to open the lipstick which is unique and I like it :) The lipstick is tightly secured in the packaging.

Price Tag :-

36 Euros

INR 2574  ( buy here )

Positives :-
  • Very moisturizing
  • Great color payoff and build able
  • very smooth and light on the lips
  • Classy packaging
  • Sturdy packaging.
Negatives :-
  • Deceiving packaging, lesser product quantity than it seems in the packaging.
On me :-




My Rating :-

***** (5 out 5 )

Hands down one of the best lipsticks I have used.

Hope you all liked the review and do let me know your favorite red lipstick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment