Friday 18 September 2015

CLINIQUE Matte Plum Lipstick

Hi my lovely readers,

Today I am reviewing a lipstick from Clinique. I am a matte lipstick lover and mostly you will find matte lipsticks in my collection. I had picked up a matte lipstick from Clinique in a purple plum shade.



What the product claims :-



Long-wearing formula keeps its just-applied look for hours. Non-drying, non-feathering. Full coverage, velvety, soft matte finish.


The packaging :-



It comes in a beautiful silver packaging, after urban decay (check here ) I like the packaging of this lipstick. It has an outer cardboard cover with all the details of the lipstick on it.

The Formulation :-



The lipstick is very creamy and glides smoothly. Even though it is matte, it is not drying like the MAC lipsticks. It gives an opaque color payoff in a single swipe. It does not transfer and stays for a good 6 hours. It leaves a beautiful plum stain on the lips. The color is a beautiful purple shade.



Price Tag :-

18 euros.

Positives :-
  • Beautiful bright plum shade.
  • Will look prettier on fairer skin tone, yet wearable by all skin tones.
  • Glides smoothly and evenly.
  • Intense color payoff.
  • Stays for around 6 hours.
  • Leaves a beautiful stain.
  • Minimum transfer.
  • Beautiful packaging.
Negatives :-

None

On me :-



My Rating :-

***** (5 out 5)

I happen to love all the lipsticks I buy :D

Hope you liked it as well. Have a great weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment