Friday 29 January 2016

Sparkle and shine !

Hi All,

I am back with another outfit post. This was shot a couple of months ago, I had not made up my mind to post it until today :)





I had this gold top from Coolcat. This was one of my favorite brands in Belgium to shop, they always had very unique stuff. When I had bought this top, I instantly liked how it complimented my skin tone. But I  never got a chance to wear it out cos of the very party shimmery look. Adding to it the arm holes are really big which I am not so comfortable with.






So for the outfit I decided to pair it up with this classic black leather jacket from H&M. This jacket gives a rich look to any outfit I pair it with.

I wore my very favorite Ken Wedged Sneakers to go with this look. It has these golden studs which add to the rock chic look of the outfit. I am very happy with these shoes, these are the kind of shoes one should invest in, which being comfortable are also very stylish that they themselves become a statement.



I went with only one accessory, it is my thread work ear cuff from H&M.



I went a little heavy on the makeup as I had this outfit in mind for a night at the club. I had gold eyeliner on my eyes and Mac Russian Red on my lips.



Everything I am wearing in this outfit has been bought from Belgium.

Hope you all liked my clubbing outfit. Have a great weekend :)

Outfit Details:

Jacket : H&M
Top : CoolCat
Shoes : Ken
Ear cuff : H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment