Thursday 19 February 2015

Hi Readers,

I had started blogging in January 2014, but then I could not continue with it as I got busy with my stressful IT job. But fashion has always been my passion and I always was guilty of not pursuing it. In the year 2014, I have travelled the world a lot more and hence have acquired a lot more knowledge of fashion . I have always believed that my fashion sense improved when I started travelling out of India. In the year 2014, I have explored Europe and its fashion culture. I will try to record my experience as much as possible and try continue blogging. The advances in my life in the year 2014 was that I quit my 7 year old job and shifted to Brussels, Belgium. As I quit my job, now I had all the time I need to pursue my passion of Fashion and travelling. Lets see how this goes on and I hope people start enjoying this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment