Thursday 19 February 2015

Boot cuff style

Bonjour Fashionistas,

As I have moved to Brussels, I have started dressing up like the europeans as per the saying 'when in rome do as the romans do' :). I have always been fascinated with Boots, I had never even imagined in my dreams that I would move to a colder place and get to live my life in Boots :). I have always loved cold weather and being from the south part of India, never ever have I got to experience a temperature lower than 14 degrees celsius. The temperature in Belgium can go as low as -3 degrees celsius.





Coming to the outfit details. I had worn this outfit on a day it had snowed in Brussels. I am wearing a blue and white striped Jumper with skin fit Jeans. For the protection from the cold weather I am wearing a faux fur collared black Jacket, black fur rimmed hand gloves and black ankle length wedged boots. The jacket I got it from a thrift store, I loved the fitting of it and the way it made me look slimmer. I love fur materials and the feel of it. This jacket has faux fur in the collar and near the wrists. 



Coming to the boots!!! AAAhh...my love :D. I bought these boots from Primark Ok, Now they have recently opened a Primark Store here in Brussels and it would be the first ever Primark store in Belgium. Now with the hype Primark has in the United States, it was a crazy sight of the crowds lining in front of Primark to start their shopping for the initial 2 months. I myself have visited Primark already more than four times now :P. I shall do a primark Haul in the upcoming posts. Primark which is known for its low prices has amazing quality stuff and it has become my favourite place to shop in Brussels <3. The boots are suede material, closed toe with hidden wedges. They are very comfortable. I paired the boots with blue and white striped boot cuffs to match my top.






I am not wearing any accessories except for my diamond tops from Claire's. I am wearing my hair in a bun using a donut bun maker. 

Coming off topic, you can see some snow on the ground :)

I hope you liked my outfit and please leave comments on how would you have styled your outfits to suit the chilly weather. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Good one disha. Keep it coming. How easy or tough to maintain a suede boots in snow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Nandy... Suede in snow is a complete no no....Mine was slippery as well in the snow...The roads were not completely covered with snow..and hence I could manage wearing it in the snow. But it is not preferable to wear the suede in rain or snow :) it will get damaged.

      Delete