Friday 20 February 2015

Styling Maxi skirts for winters

Hello Beautiful people,

Winter is considered to be boring and dull as in winters, normally one would only think of wearing jeans, jackets and boots. But it need not be the case if you know how to layer up and team up different outfits together to create a cozy yet stylish outfit. You can wear your LBD, a skirt, skater dress or anything you want with a pair of stockings and a Jacket and you are good to go out in the cold weather.



Today's outfit is a maxi skirt with a slit styled to suit the chilly weather. I had worn this outfit  during my visit to Ghent, Belgium.

I am wearing a grey maxi skirt from Zara. It has a high slit in the front. The fit of the skirt is amazing and I feel happy walking around in it. I paired the grey skirt with cream and black top from Mango.



To protect myself from the cold, I wore warm stockings and a black winter coat. The coat I am wearing is from appel's, it has faux fur trim on the hood which makes it feel very cozy. The hood gives protection against the cold winds. The hood is detachable and hence the coat can be worn without the hood on less windier days.







I am wearing tan ankle length boots. These boots are super comfortable to walk in whole day and also perfect for winters. The boots have gold buckle details on the sides to give a feminine look. These are my favourite pair of boots. As you all by now know my love for boots, I would love to wear them even in India. These boots are perfect to be worn in India as they are not very high and can be easily paired with jeans or maxi skirts :)



For accessories, I am only wearing my black stone earrings from H&M. They are so beautiful that they dress up any outfit. I am wearing my hair in a bun. I hope you all liked the outfit :)

Thanks for reading :)






No comments:

Post a Comment