Tuesday 24 February 2015

Peplum Dress

Hi Everyone,

I am back with a new outfit post today. I wore this outfit for my first wedding anniversary in Geneva, Switzerland :)




I chose a royal blue peplum dress for the occasion. I love both the royal blue colour and the peplum trend :) Peplum is a trend I would never want to go away or even if it does, I am not gonna stop wearing peplums ever. If anyone asks me what is my staple for a stylish outfit, it will always be a pencil skirt or fitted jeans with a peplum top. I so much love it. In case you are not much aware why is it loved so much, I am here to help you :) Lets accept it that how much ever we work out or diet, a flat tummy is hardest to achieve and however fit you are I bet you always feel there is a lot to be lost in the midriff area.



The peplum tops are styled such that they are fitted in the bust area and flare out near the mid riff, that is where exactly we have our fat stored :P As it flares out at that area it covers the tummy fat giving an illusion of a slimmer waist. Wear it with a fitted jeans or a tight skirt and see how your body gets an illusion of an hour glass figure. This is what exactly the dress did for me :)







The dress had a gold zipper detailing at the back and also included a gold belt with a bow, which helped to further cinch in the waist.



I paired the dress with polka dot stockings and pointed toe flats from Zara. I chose the polka dot stockings to add some pattern to the otherwise plain dress. The gold details in the flats make them look elegant.



For accessories, I am wearing a fossil watch and long multi colored earrings which I had bought from Bangkok.


Thanks for reading and hope you all liked the outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment