Tuesday 15 September 2015

I will stop wearing black when they invent a darker color !!

Hi my lovely readers,

How has your week started ? Mine is not going so well, but keeping the bad things aside, I am back with an outfit post and yet again an all black outfit :)




The main element of this outfit is the black crochet cape. As we are entering the fall season, I planned an outfit to suit the chilly yet not so cold weather.



This is a full length cape with three fourth sleeves. It is made of crochet and hence suitable to throw over any dress when it gets a little chilly. When it comes to lace or crochet material I tend to lean more towards the black ones over the white or cream, as I find the skin peeking through the dark colors, extremely sexy.






I paired this cape with my black bandage body-con dress. I love this dress from Mango as it can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. I can comfortably wear it during the summers as well as layer it up for the winters. It is one dress which can be styled 100 ways :) This is the same dress I had styled here.



I paired my outfit with these beautiful suede wedged ankle boots.



I have experimented a lot this time with my hair and makeup. I have my hair in a half ponytail, which I probably have never worn after my school days. But I quite like this hairstyle and will be flaunting it often. I opted for dark, smokey eyes and very dark lips to suit the fall weather. The lipstick is an ox blood color and it is one of the first lipsticks I had bought.




I opted for no accessory look except for the bracelets.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you all liked the look, have a great week!

Outfit Details:

Cape : Belgium Local store
Dress : Mango
Boots : Primark
Lipstick : ColorBar in the shade 'Passion'

No comments:

Post a Comment