Saturday 3 October 2015

Get festive with Palazzos

Hi my lovely readers,

The festive season is around the corner, and I am sure you are all busy shopping for the grand outfits. This post is about one such outfit which you can wear for a festival or maybe a wedding Sangeet or Mehandi.




I am currently loving the palazzo trend and I am always in look out for a great pair. I like my palazzo to be very wide, wider the better.





When I had my eyes on these bright red pair of palazzo, I instantly liked it. It had the perfect width that I like and also the gold pattern on it made it very festive looking. The width makes it look like a skirt. These pants are a replica of the Sharara's which was in trend when I was in school.





This palazzo with a gold top would be very apt for any pre-wedding functions. I have yet to find that gold top to pair with this. But I had this black kurta and I felt it looked great with the pants. I wanted to initially tuck in the top to give an Indo-western look to the outfit. But I felt that keeping it as it is, showed off the gold pattern of the top and complimented the whole look. The top had a high neck with collar, so there was no need for any necklace. I wore some simple earrings.




I wanted these beautiful bangles to be the main accessory. I had bought them from Jaipur and I also added another gold armlet which I had bought from Pune. I love both these pieces by themselves, but I just felt having both of them for this look :)





I wore these gold bellies with sparkling crystals, these are such a beautiful pair of shoes that I always keep them in front of my eyes and feel happy looking at the sparkle :) Crazy , i know !!



I had my hair loose with a deep side parting.

I love the flair and simplicity of this outfit, here are some more fun clicks :)





I hope you too liked it. Please do leave your comments and happy shopping :)

Outfit Details:

Palazzo : 9 rasa
Bangles : Jaipur
Armlet : Fc road, Pune
Earrings : Primark
Shoes : Belgium
Lips : MAC Russian Red


No comments:

Post a Comment