Tuesday 20 October 2015

Life is too short to be anything but happy!!

Hi my beautiful readers,

How have you all been? Hope everything is going well :)





Let's come to the day's outfit. Yes the title, just ignore it :) I was thinking of a title for this post and found this quote suitable.

I had bought these shorts  a couple of months back and I was figuring out, how I could style them. These shorts are flowly and they actually look like skirts. I would always go for shorts over flowly skirts, as you can be carefree wearing them. And if you find a pair of shorts looking like a skirt, then it is worth a grab :) These shorts are from H&M.




I do not have a flattering midriff , so I could not dare think of wearing a tank top or a T-shirt with these shorts. I paired this flowly halter neck black top from Zara. I love this top, it is so stylish yet very comfortable for my body type. It hides my problem areas as it is flowy.




I wanted a chic yet casual look with this outfit and hence I choose to wear these black and white sneakers.



I added this fringe bag from H&M.




I kept the accessories minimal with just these rhinestone loop earrings.

I chose to have a half ponytail for this look.




Makeup wise, I have Mac Heroine on my lips and blue eyeliner on the inner corner of my eyes to add a pop of color.

Some more pics:





I hope you all liked the outfit. Do let me know your comments!!

Outfit Details:

Shorts, Bag : H&M
Top : Zara
Shoes : Primark
Lipstick : MAC Heroine ( reviewed here )

No comments:

Post a Comment