Friday 17 July 2015

MAC Lipstick : Heroine

Hi my beauties,

I am back after a gap of one week. It was my birthday week, so I was busy holidaying and shopping  :P I had been to Paris and did a lot of shopping there, do comment below and let me know if you all would want me to do a haul post on whatever I shopped.





Coming to the post, it is one of the lipsticks which I bought for my birthday. I had been wanting to try the very famous MAC 'Heroine', but was not sure if it would suit me. The first time when I had been to the store to buy it, I ended up not buying it because I felt it was looking greyish on me. But then it haunted me for days and finally I bought it for my birthday :) It is a very popular lipstick from MAC.



What the product claims :-

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! A lipstick with hundreds of hues. The iconic product that made M·A·C famous.

Lipstick Formulation :-



It is a matte bright purple lipstick. The texture is creamy and glides easily. Gives a very opaque covering in one slide. You need to have a lip liner with this shade. It is 100% non transferable, and stays put for the entire day. But it can get drying on your lips after a few hours. The color is a gorgeous shade of purple, which flatters the dusky skin tone.

The Packaging :-



It is the traditional MAC packaging. It comes in a matte black bullet tube. The tube closes with a click and is sturdy. The product is secure inside, even if you drop the lipstick the cap stays intact :) It has an outer cardboard packaging. Both have the name of the shade written on the top.

Price Tag :-

19 Euros

Positives :-
  • Gorgeous Purple Shade
  • Very wearable
  • Flattering on dusky skin
  • Very long lasting
Negatives :-
  • Might be a tricky color for some.
  • Pricy
On me :-




My Rating :-

***** (5 out 5)
Absolutely love the shade and texture.

Let me know your comments. Good or bad, do comment and help me improve :) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend !





No comments:

Post a Comment