Monday 11 May 2015

What I wore in Italy 3

Hi Readers,

In this post I discuss on what I chose to wear for the trip to the Vatican City.



We have to be dressed conservatively while visiting the churches in the Vatican city, our shoulders and knees have to be covered or else we will not be allowed to enter the church. So I chose to wear this beautiful printed maxi skirt with a simple black top.



The skirt is made of polyester. It has an outer sheer material and an inner lining. It is long and flowing, very comfortable and feminine. What made me buy the skirt was the beautiful flower prints in black on white,  I thought it was perfect for the summer.







As the skirt had a lot of prints I paired it with a simple off shoulder top. The top is off shoulder but I chose it to wear this way to respect the rules of the church. It is a rather a plain top with pom pom lining on the rim. I like plain pieces like these, as we can style them in a number of different ways. I always buy plain black tops and never feel I have enough of them. The top has an elastic lining around the neck, which makes it off the shoulder. The material of the top is viscose.



For accessories I could have easily paired a heavy chunky necklace with this top and it would have looked beautiful. But that day I was in a mood to wear my new chandelier earrings. These earrings look Indian and I have been on a hunt for similar ones in India for a long time. But I found this in a Belgian shop and bought it. So I ditched the necklaces to wear the earrings :) They are beautiful!!



Wore a few gold bangles to make this outfit look more Indian :)



As we had a lot of walking to do, I wore my sneakers to be comfortable.



I wore my second favourite sunglasses. These are oversized for my face and have a silver lining on the rim.



On my lips I am wearing a wine coloured liquid lipstick from Chambor. This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I have tried, review will be up soon :)

Let me know your what you think about the outfit :)

Outfit Details :

Top, skirt, sneakers - Primark
Earrings - Six
Lipstick - Chambor flowing lipstick stay on color



No comments:

Post a Comment