Friday 15 May 2015

Royal Blue Skirt

Hi my lovely Readers,

In between my Italy outfits I thought of posting some other outfits which I had worn on different occasions in Belgium.



I had this black and white peplum top for a while now and I had bought it along with the maxi skirt worn here. This was actually a set, but i choose to pair it separately with different outfits. The top is made up of polyester material and has black velvet pattern on it.



This peplum top is different from the regular peplum top (like the one shown here) as this one has a high low pattern with a dipping hemline at the back. I like this pattern better than the regular one, this design along with giving a defined waist also gives a cute preppy look to the entire outfit. I think this kind of tops won't be suitable for the older ladies and the regular peplum would look good on all ages. The top has a zipper in the front and a very deep neckline.







The main item of the outfit would be this high waist pleated royal blue short skirt. This was a steal as it costed only one euro :) I got it from an online website in Belgium. The material of the skirt is stretchy nylon I guess and comes in one size fits all and it fits quite well on me. For one euro the quality of the skirt is great and the pleats on it give it a rich feel.



Keeping the color of the skirt in mind, I accessorised with everything blue :). Wore this beautiful feather earrings from Claire's. I am wearing blue eyeliner and blue mascara on my eyes with nude lipstick on my lips.




I am wearing a chunky silver cuff which I had bought from Malaysia. Ignore the gold rings on my fingers I wear them always :)


I wore my blue high heels to match the skirt.




To avoid the outfit being matchy matchy, I chose to carry a white sling bag. The bag has a chequered pattern going on all over its body. It is a good size when you don't have to carry much.

Here are some more pics of the outfit.






Hope you all liked the outfit. Do let me know any other color which could go well with this royal blue skirt :)

Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment