Wednesday 18 March 2015

Waiting for the Summers !!

Hi All,




This was a random outfit for a stroll in the park. I just put together whatever I found lying around and it turned out to be an interesting outfit so I decided to do a post on it.








I had bought this t-shirt last Saturday on my shopping in Primark. It is a very simple light pink T-shirt. When I am not in a mood of getting all dressy and feel like wearing something simple, I go for T-shirts like this. So I thought of buying it and also with the summers approaching, I needed to shop for light weight and pastel colors. I would normally pair this light colored top with dark jeans, but as I mentioned earlier, I just wore whatever I could find and so I happened to pair it with these light washed jeans.




It is a summery outfit.. but hey!! I wear what I feel like :) I am wearing my winter coat here, so I have an excuse :P





The bright red shoes are the ones which made me like the outfit. With the dress being so dull, it was brightened up by the shoes. These shoes are simple ankle high sneakers with Velcro straps. It has laces which can be tied up to the ankles, but I leave them untied and just Velcro it. It is easier that way :P These shoes were an impromptu purchase, and I am glad I bought them :)

Some more pics :)








So how did you all like the outfit ?

No comments:

Post a Comment