Monday 2 March 2015

Military Pants

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This post is about a fresh outfit I wore this weekend for a trip to Waterloo, Belgium.



I wanted to try styling the military pants and was looking for one for a long time. Last Friday I found it and the very next day took it for a ride :) Military pants look good when paired with neutral colors like black, gray or white. I chose to wear it with my black t shirt.



I wore my long winter coat as it is still cold here. The place was open and was windy like hell. I normally do my research about the places I visit, to check what to wear and what to expect from the place. This time it was a last minute plan and hence had no time for the research:) I  had ditched my hood, assuming it would not be so windy there, but that seemed to be such a bad decision after reaching there. I was freezing with the wind:) The area was open and very windy and the temperature was around six degrees. As I had just returned from India, which was at 25 degrees, I was feeling extremely cold here. So people, research the places you visit in advance to enjoy the place better :)







I wore my tan boots. I feel the tan color goes well with the army green.



I had a matching army green jacket, but it was very cold to be worn by itself.

I hope you all liked the outfit and thanks for reading.



Hope you all have a great week ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment