Tuesday 23 June 2015

Tassels and Fringes

Hi my lovely Readers,

I hope you had a great start to the week :) I know the rainy season has already started, but I had worn this outfit last weekend when it was still very hot here in Brussels.




In this post I am sharing with you an outfit having the latest trends for the summer season, Tassels and Fringes. I love tassels, but fringes I wasn't a fan earlier but I have started liking it recently.

Coming to the outfit, it is a simple combination of white top and blue jeans, but it's not common :)






Let's talk about the top first. This is a crochet top with fringes. Crochet is also very in this summer. I liked this top for its lightweight and flowly material, the fringes added to its charm. I normally wear a size 8 or 10 depending on the material and fit. But this top is a size 14, which I picked up by mistake. But when I tried it on, I decided to keep it because I liked the oversized feel of it. This can be the best top you could choose for a scorching day and you can be comfortable in :) I like easy to wear dresses which do not need any ironing or which need not be placed on a hanger. So this is such top which you can pick up and wear as it is when you are in a hurry :)




Coming to these jeans, they are my latest purchase. I was looking for a pair of jeans with a different coloured inner lining, which, when cuffed gives this double colored effect. I found it in Bershka and bought it. The denims are very lightweight and thin, they feel like leggings but they are jeans :) So I can wear these jeans, even in Summer :) They don't stick to the skin and are very breathable.






The tassels I was talking about are these beautiful beaded tasseled earrings from H&M. I know this might not be liked by everyone, but I just loved them the very first time I saw them. I wanted the simple thread tasseled earrings, but I could not find it anywhere yet. I bought this as I thought it would make a great statement piece. These are high maintenance, the beads can come off easily and have to be handled with care, this is something I hate about it :(




I also added a couple of pearl bracelets to go with the top.


I tried to match the blue of the earrings with my belt and nail polish :)





I am wearing these super comfortable flat espadrilles. They have blue and white stripes and went very well with the outfit.






Makeup wise, I have lined my eyes with black eyeliner and added this teal eye pencil on the inner corners of my eyes. I am wearing urban decay catfight lipstick on my lips. This has been reviewed here

Some more pics:











This is all about this super comfortable outfit for the summers. Please let me know how did you like it.

Thanks for reading :)

Outfit Details :

Jeans : Bershka
Top, shoes, bracelet : Primark
Earrings : H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment