Monday 20 July 2015

Long slit Maxi top

Hi Dearies,

Here is a new outfit post !



I have styled a long blue slit maxi top here. 'Maxi dresses' have been in a trend for quite some time now, but the trend of 'Maxi tops with slits' has been in, since only this summer. They are flowy, comfy and stylish. They can be paired with jeans or shorts or leggings. But I would suggest to avoid leggings, so that the outfit doesn't look like an Indian Churidar :)




I decided to pair this top with shorts to be comfortable in the hot weather. The material of the top is light and stretchable, but it doesn't feel sticky on the body and is apt for the hot weather. I bought this top from the local markets of Brussels. 


The shorts are crochet and a little too short for my liking. But these are suitable to be worn with a slit top like this one, as you get moderate coverage with the top itself. The shorts are also very comfortable. I got them from New Look.




There is a lot of blue in this outfit, but I couldn't pair it better any other way. And I like the way every item is gelling up to create this look.





I added these beautiful fringe earrings of the same blue color. I got this online, I have been looking for these same earrings for quite a while now. I have checked every accessory shop here in Brussels for them and finally found them online :) Love them.




I could have worn golden sandals here, and it would have given this dress an edgy and formal look. I was going in for a casual look so I paired it with these blue platform sandals which too are in for this summer.

I wore a gold cuff to add something to my bare arms.




It was too sunny and I had to keep my blue reflectors on.



Makeup wise, I applied royal blue eyeliner on my lower waterline and have my new Too Faced Melted Berry on my lips. The review on this lipstick will be up soon.


I have my hair in a half french braided hairband on the front.




Let me know how did you like the outfit. Do follow me on Instagram : disha_instyleandtrend.

Have a wonderful week ahead :)

Outfit Details :

Top : Local Market
Shorts : New Look
Bracelet : Six
Shoes : Primark
Lipstick : Too Faced Melted Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment