Thursday 18 June 2015

Corals for Summer

Hi everyone,

This is yet another outfit which is perfect for the summers. It is an year old dress and I have worn it many times, but had not blogged about it yet, so here it makes to the blog this time :)





I really like this dress, the coral color and the high low selvette of it makes the dress a beautiful one to wear. The material is georgette and the length of the dress is perfect, with it's low front hem reaching my knees and the tail reaching my feet. It has a black layer underneath and the dual tones look wonderful. The dress is very flowy and I feel like a princess walking in it :)






The upper portion of the dress has the lace lining and has a high neckline.



The back of the dress has a sheer lace pattern.



I paired with my flat zara sandals.





Accessorised with just a simple multi stranded bracelet and these gorgeous cuff earrings from H&M.




Makeup wise,I had Maybelline lipstick in the shade Pure passion. For the eyes, I just applied thick eyeliner and Maybelline master drama khol in vibrant gold on the inner corners to brighten up my eyes.

That's all I could tell you about the outfit as it is a simple and beautiful dress in itself. Just wearing this dress will make a style statement. Check out the photos and decide for yourself and do let me know what you think about the look :)




















Have a wonderful weekend :)

Outfit Details :

Dress : Jabong
Shoes : Zara
Ear Cuffs : H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment