Monday 15 June 2015

Its all about accessories

Hi my lovelies,

I am very much excited about this outfit post, as it had not one, not two, but four items which I am absolutely in love with. Read on to get to know more :)



The location we selected for the shoot was mind blowing, it is no tourist spot or spot used for photography. It was an office premise and as it was a weekend it was closed and man, what amazing photos we got. The place was sooo windy, it was literally pushing us and it was a challenge shooting there. I wish I chose a more flowy dress for the day :D We clicked these photos on our way to the shopping street of Brussels, which is normally my weekend getaway if nothing else is planned for the day.





Coming to the outfit, it was all about the accessories this time, so I kept the outfit minimal. I chose to wear all black to keep the focus on the accessories and you all know how much I love black <3. I chose this simple button up shirt with micro sleeves and paired with black ripped jeans.





This shirt is the perfect black shirt one should have in their wardrobe. The material is polyester, lightweight and perfect for summer.





The second item I love about this outfit is the red sling bag. How gorgeous is this bag, sometimes you see a piece and instantly fall in love with it that you know you have to have it, this was that item for me. I spotted this bag from a distance and knew I had to have it in my life :D  I bought this bag from a shop in Italy <3. It has 3 compartments and a flap with buckle. The buckle is just for show and it opens with magnetic buttons under the buckle. It might look like a small bag, but it is wide enough to hold a lot of stuff. The length is perfect, the size is perfect :) Just in love with it. I have this really weird habit, I kiss my new purchases which I am in awe of, be it shoes , bag or dresses. Yes! I kiss my lovely shoes as well, but only when it is brand new :P I know I am mad that way :( But I get so excited I can't help it :P







Yayy!! check my shoes :) leopard print, another item which I love. I love anything in leopard prints, I decided to pair these shoes with matching belt for the outfit. Leopard print and red are a killer combination! I always wanted a perfect pair of leopard print shoes and I found them in Jabong! :) These are Carlton London shoes which I shopped from Jabong. They have these kitten heels which are super comfortable to walk in. The material of the shoes feels like faux fur. They are adorable.





Now comes the bomb!! The sunglasses, how adorable are these. These are a dupe of the Prada Baroque PR27NS 1AB3M1 Sunglasses. I have wanted these Prada ones since more than a year now and had also checked it out in the Prada showroom in Paris. But boy, they were so expensive that I couldn't afford it :( Recently I saw the dupes in an online site and I bought them ! :) And I love them, they look amazing when on, love the pattern.




I am also wearing a chunky chain link gold-tone necklace from H&M and my Fossil rose gold watch.




These are black ripped jeans which I had bought long back in Pune. The unique thing about it is the mesh detailing underneath.




I normally don't tie my hair all up, but I chose to tie my hair in a high ponytail to show off my sunglasses. And I am glad I had not left my hair open, because the location of the shoot was so windy I would have not been able to get any photos with my hair open.




Makeup wise, I am wearing Mac Russian red on my lips. Review here . On my eyes, I had rimmel eyeshadow stick which was recently reviewed here.

Some more pics :



















That's all the details of the outfit. I was super excited sharing this outfit with you guys and I hope you too enjoyed the post. Please let me know your comments.

Have a great week!!

Outfit Details :

Bag : Shop in Italy
Shoes : Carlton London
Shirt , Belt : Primark
Jeans : Boutique in Pune
Watch : Fossil
Necklace : H&M








No comments:

Post a Comment