Wednesday 10 June 2015

Summer Dress : Teal Deal

Hi my beautiful Readers,

How are you enjoying the summers ? I know the people back in India must be hating the weather, but for the people in Europe it must be a welcome change from the chilly weather :) I see all the summery, colorful and stylish dresses coming out on the streets and it is a view to watch :)



I chose to wear this light summer dress the other day for a stroll around one of the famous parks of Brussels. This is not a new buy and has been in my closet for a while now. This dress is from the Zara collection, it is a beautiful teal color with plunging neckline and mesh detailing on the shoulders and the back. This dress is my very first purchase from Zara :) I bought this dress for its material and the beautiful color.





The dress is 100% polyester and is loose fitting. The material and the fitting of the dress makes it very comfortable to be worn in summer.







The dress has a mesh opening in the back, which is super sexy. I am wearing a bandeau underneath.




The dress is plain in the front so to add some dimension I paired a thin belt.




The headband I am wearing here is actually a scarf which I tied as a headband. I always wanted to buy these broad headbands from the store, but recently I discovered ways to DIY scarves in to headbands and so now I can use my scarves even in summer :) Do let me know in the comments if you want to know how I did it.




The earring I am wearing is also kinda DIY where I have merged two different earrings to create this DIOR styled ear tops :)



This peach rose bracelet is from H&M and is one of the cutest things I own..just love it :)



I paired this dress with gold gladiator sandals.




Makeup wise, I am wearing Maybelline colossal Kajal in teal on my lower lash line and Lakme eyeliner for the wing.



On my lips I have the Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush Intense Color Balm in the shade 220 'Rumour has it'. It is a bright Berry pink color.





Hope you all liked the outfit!

Thanks for dropping by my blog:)

Outfit Details :-

Dress - Zara
Bracelet - H&M
Sandals - Primark





No comments:

Post a Comment