Wednesday 1 July 2015

Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip pencils

Hi Beauties,

Today I am reviewing two lip pencils from the Maybelline Color Drama range. These are jumbo crayon lip pencils which can be used as lipstick. I always prefer lipsticks in the pencil form as they are easy to apply, you don't need a separate lip pencil/lip brush with them and they can be applied easily while travelling as well.



I picked up two shades from the range, 410 Fab Orange and 310 Berry Much.


What the product Claims :-

Our slim lip kohl makes lips pop with on TREND shades and a creamy texture

Formulation :-



The texture is very creamy and easy to apply. It gives intense color pay off in one swipe.

Fab Orange is a bright orange color with red undertones, it looks very bright in person so I just dab it on my lips to make it more wearable. It is the perfect color if you want to have bold lips :)

Berry Much is a dark berry color which is perfect for daily wear, it gives a good color payoff with a single swipe.

These shades are long lasting and are very comfortable on the lips.

Packaging :-


The lipstick comes as a jumbo crayon wooden pencil. Easy to apply as a lip liner or as a lipstick itself. The packaging is super cute. The cap is sturdy enough to keep the product intact on dropping. The pencil will not break easily. Even though it is in pencil form and needs to be sharpened, you will not need to sharpen it for a long time. I have used these pencils almost 10 times now without a need to sharpen it.

Price Tag :-

8 Euros/ pencil.

Positives :-
  • Ease of application
  • Great color payoff
  • Cute and sturdy packaging.
  • Very comfortable on the lips.
Negatives :-
  • Needs to be sharpened but no sharpener provided.
On me :-



Berry is a color which always suits me and I can blindly pick this color. This is how it looks on me.



I wanted to try an orange shade, as I feel orange looks great on dusky skin so I picked up this bright orange.

My Rating :-

***** ( 5 out of 5 )

I love this range and the shades, will definitely pick up more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment