Thursday 12 March 2015

Minty Blue

Hi Everyone,



This is a very simple outfit I put together the other day for a stroll around the city.



I bought this fresh mint colored top from Mangalore Lifestyle. In addition to its lovely color, the material of the top is very satiny and it feels nice on the skin. It is a long top with these cut work detailing along the hem.








The other beautiful part of this outfit would be the bag. I got this sling bag from FC road, Pune. The color combination of the bag was simply beautiful. The peach and mint go so well and it seemed to match my top as well :) Also the stone detailing on the bag makes it more attractive.




As the top was very simple I accessorized it a bit with my pearl necklace. I bought this necklace from MG road, Pune. It had been one of my favorite necklaces but it has started looking old now.



I am wearing my super pretty bow bracelet and sunnies from the brand Shades.





I paired the top with my Zara cropped jeans. The jeans have zipper detailing near the ankles.



I am wearing my zara flats here.




That is all about this simple outfit and hope you all liked the pairing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment