Monday 30 March 2015

The day was gray, the color of Europe!

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile that I have posted something, I apologise for that. The weather in Belgium has become crazy! It has been very cold for the last few days and adding to the gloomy weather already it has been raining as well. Hence, I had no mood to get dressed up and go out! Instead, I was lying in bed checking the colourful blogs from other parts of the world where spring has already begun. I am desperately waiting for Summers now.



Coming to my outfit for today's post, I wore this Gray dress for shopping on the weekends. Yes, whatever the weather might be I will still be shopping!! Nothing can stop me from that.. :D






I bought this beautiful Gray dress when I was in Bangalore from a Boutique near Forum I guess. Bangalore boutiques have amazing collection, I would always be ready to go to Bangalore just for shopping in those boutiques of commercial street , brigade road etc :)



I do not wear much of gray, that is one colour which I never go for. But this dress had such a beautiful shiny dark gray colour that I bought it just for its colour :)



As you all by now know about the weather here, I could not skip my stockings and boots. I am carrying my H&M cream sling bag.



This time I played with accessories. There is currently a trend going on of these layered chains. I too kinda like them and had bought this three chains set of different lengths from Primark. Here I am wearing only two of them as the third one was quite long, which I plan to wear by itself. I am also wearing my gold chain as the third layer.



Like all girls I too love bows a lot. I just felt like adding a bow here to give it a more girly look and so added a cream bow hair clip.


I am wearing my fossil watch which was a gift.



I am currently obsessed with bright lips and here I am wearing Maybelline Vivid rose on my lips.

I hope you all liked the outfit which I put together :) Please do comment and let me know what you think.

Take care and have a great week ahead!!

Outfit Details :-

Bag- H&M
Dress - Bangalore Boutique
Lipstick- Maybelline Vivid Rose
Watch- Fossil



No comments:

Post a Comment