Monday 9 March 2015

Red Sneakers

Hi Everyone,



How was your weekend? Mine was dull as I was down with fever :( I was sleeping the whole day on Saturday and hence I desperately wanted to be out on Sunday. The weather here in Belgium is changing and it has started  getting warmer. It was 18 degrees yesterday and for Belgium standards, it was quite pleasant :) So I wore this simple outfit to explore the changing weather. As I was still ill, I wanted to keep myself warm, so paired a beige jumper with black jeggings.



This was a simple jumper, but its color and style made me go for it. The golden beige color suits my skin tone very well. The jumper has a high low hem and I love that style very much, it gives  a chic look.







I felt like pairing beige with the red sneakers. These are ultra comfortable and I love the way it looks. It instantly changes the look of the outfit from simple to bright.


I am wearing a gold necklace to give the outfit a dressed up look. As the sun was out and bright I could wear my new oversized sunnies :)



Hope you all liked the outfit. See you all again in another outfit post until then, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment